Elephant Full Day Visit & Trekking offers you a great opportunity to learn about elephants natural behaviour, learn about the history of elephants in Thailand and also the Karen culture. As well as finding out more about why they are famous for being elephant carers.
- Pick up: 07:00 – 07:30 am.
- Drop off: 05:30 – 06.00 pm.
- Pick up from your accommodation and drive roughly 1 hour 45 mins to Elephant Dream Project.
- Upon arrival, you will meet our english speaking guide and receive an educational Presentation about elephants.
- Once ready, you will meet our elephants and feed, interact and be able to observe them in their natural state.
- Enjoy lunch of thai food as well as fresh fruit.
- Trekking along scenic trail about two and a half hours.
- back to your hotel in chiangmai
- Adult: 2,400TBH
- Child (4-10 years old) 1,800TBH
- Infant (0 – 3 years old) Free
Price is inclusive of
- Water for your trip
- Food for the elephants
- An English speaking tour guide
What to bring
Bathing Suit , Sunscreen , Hat, Flip-flops or sandals, Insect repellent (deet free), Sunglasses , Towel, Camera , Trainers