A half day morning package offers you a great opportunity to learn about elephants natural behaviour, learn about the history of elephants in Thailand and also the Karen culture. You will also find out more about why they are famous for being elephant carers.
- Pick up: 07:00 – 07:30 am.
- Drop off : 02:00 – 02:30 pm.
- Drive approximately 1 hour 45 mins from your accommodation to Elephant Dream Project
- Arrive at the project. Once you’ve arrived change into a Mahout style Karen uniform. You will also receive a presentation about the elephants
- Once ready, you will meet our elephants and feed, interact and be able to observe them in their natural state
- Enioy lunch of thai food as well as fresh fruit. You will then say goodbye to the elephants.
- Leave the elephant dream project and drive back to Chiang Mai
- Adult: 1,600TBH
- Child (4-10 years old) 1,200TBH
- Infant (0 – 3 years old) Free
Price is inclusive of
- Water for your trip
- Food for the elephants
- An English speaking tour guide
What to bring
Bathing Suit , Sunscreen , Hat, Flip-flops or sandals, Insect repellent (deet free), Sunglasses , Towel, Camera , Trainers